Sunday, September 14, 2014

Do You Like Fairs or Festivals?

https://www.facebook.com/276098132121/photos/pcb.10152816832087122/10152816831832122/?type=1&theater

If you live near York PA, you know that this was a big week for our city. The York Fair is one of oldest fairs in America, having roots going back to 1765! The York Fair has something interesting for everyone. There are rides, lots of food, interesting entertainment, and ANIMALS! The animals are my favorite thing to visit. I really like to see the alpacas and the sheep but any of the animals are really fun to watch! They all do such interesting things!

Have you ever gone to a fair or festival? What are your favorite things to see or do?

25 comments:

  1. Welcome back everybody!!! Have a great school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the York fair two days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going capping in fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I live in York I have never been to the york fair. I do like festivals still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not been to a fair in 2 years but I love to go to york fair. In fact I have not been to any fair in 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i could go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to the fair. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky. I have never been to the fair. I really want to go.

      Delete
    2. Same here. I never been to the fair.

      Delete
    3. What fair did you go to?

      Delete
  8. At the York Fair this year 2014, my favorite thing to do and see at the fair is the food because when I ride on rides you get hungry and the most pizzas I have ate at the fair was 4 slices of pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could go.

    By Robert

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've went to the York Fair each year I can remember.Actualy I went twice this year.My favorite thing to do is play I got it.

    BY RYAN BISCHOF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the York fair!
    I love the petting zoo,the circus and the food.
    The food taste so good.
    I love the york fair!

    ReplyDelete